Thrive Market has great prices and offers a huge array of products. While you can find a lot of the products they offer in your nearby supermarket, with their membership you can save money and have it delivered right to your door. Thrive also has their own line which can only be bought on their website. The yearly subscription is $60, which is nothing compared to the amount of money you are saving. disclaimer: In order to make it worth it, you should be using it regularly throughout the year.
According to Thrive website:
Thrive Market is an online, membership-based market making the highest quality, healthy and sustainable products available for every budget, lifestyle, and geography.
25-50% off retail prices on 6,000+ organic, non-GMO, and sustainable products. Carefully curated product selection that can be filtered by 70+ dietary and lifestyle needs
Members-only deals, rewards, and free full-size product gifts
Another thing I love about shopping at Thrive Market is at the end of your checkout you have the option to donate to Baby2Baby and FoodCorps and help fight hunger in America. You can feel GOOD at checkout about getting high quality food while also helping a family in need.
Below is a list of some of my go to items. Aside from food Thrive Market also sells baby and beauty products, meals, wine, and supplements.
- Thrive Market Organic Peanut Butter Pouches $3.49 (just got it on sale for $2.62)
- Enjoy Life Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips $4.79 (typically more than $6 at Whole Foods)
- Thrive Market Organic Virgin Olive Oil (25.4 oz. bottle under $15)
- Happy Tot’s Organic Fiber & Protein Soft Oat Bars, Bananas & Carrots $4.49 (My Toddler loves these!)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo $7.49
- Thrive Market Organic Lentils 14 oz. (Red or Green) $2.99
- Thrive Market Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce 25 oz. $4.99
- Thrive Market Organic GF Rolled Oats $4.99
- Spectrum Olive Oil Spray (On Sale $5.49 usually $6.39)
- Mike’s Organic Curry Love (This brand has different flavors- goes great with rice and veggies) $3.79
- Noble Made Hot Sauces $6.99 (Buffalo or Mustard BBQ Sauce is great to cook with)
- Thrive Market Pastas (Organic, Chickpea, Lentil, Quinoa, etc..) Range between $1.99- $3.49
- Thrive Market Almond Flour 16 oz. $7.99
- Thrive Market Organic Maple Syrup 16 oz. $12.99
- Pacific Foods Bone Broth $1.49 on sale or $1.99
- Annie’s Organic Cheesy Puffs $4.49 (do not buy these unless you want to eat an entire bag in one sitting..or is that just me…?)
- My Super Foods – My Super Snack Granola Bites $1.99 (You need to buy in qty of 3. These are my 2 year olds favorite!)
Honorable mentions: Thrive Market Nuts/Seeds, Thrive Market Collagen Peptides, Charlotte’s Web Hemp Extract Infused Gummies
If you are interested in signing up for a Thrive Market membership, use the link below to get 25% off your first order!