I tend to make brussel sprouts a lot, and when they come out especially delicious I feel like I must share it with the world! (Or at least the small group of people who follow this blog)
This is the fastest way to make this side dish.
1 Bag Pre sliced/shaved Brussel Sprouts
1 small Vidalia Onion
Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder (1-2 tsp. of each to taste)
- Line baking pan with foil and heat oven to 350 degrees
- In medium bowl add in brussel sprouts, diced onion, 2 tbsp. olive oil and the zest of 1 lemon. Toss together until everything is well coated.
- Season with seasonings and if you want a stronger lemon taste use the juice of 1/2 your lemon and mix into bowl.
- Spread evenly on baking pan and cook at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Make sure to toss around half way through to avoid burning the top. If you have an air fryer you can air fry at 375 for 5 minutes or less. Be sure to not burn, just crisp the top. If you don’t have an air fryer (you should buy one) broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the top.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
If you are cooking for a larger group double on this recipe.