Mocktail Cranberry Booch Spritzer
- 4 oz. plain seltzer
- 2 oz. Berry flavored Kombucha (I like Pink Lady Apple or Pomegranate from Health Ade)
- 3-4 Frozen Cranberries
- 1 twig of fresh rosemary
- 1 wedge of lime
Pour into large wine glass and enjoy!
*If you are drinking alcohol add in a shot of Rum or Vodka*
Rudolph’s Red Eye
- 1 shot espresso
- 4-6 oz. brewed organic coffee
- 1-2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream frothed
- optional sprinkle of brown sugar
You may be familiar with the red eye from Starbucks which consists of espresso in your coffee for a pick me up, well this is no different except for that creamy foam topped with brown sugar. Sugar is optional, but just a tiny sprinkle can turn this into a holiday favorite that will keep you on your feet during this holiday season.
Foamy Cinnamon Coffee
- Grass Fed / Organic Half and Half (2 oz.)
- 6-10 oz. freshly brewed organic coffee (I love ordering my coffee from Austin’s Summer Moon Coffee)
- Fresh Cinnamon Stick for Garnish or Ground Cinnamon
- Optional** Christmas themed sprinkles
Heat up your half and half for 20 seconds in small glass cup. Once heated, foam with a hand held frother
Pour over brewed coffee into holiday themed mug (or you favorite mug) and sprinkle top with cinnamon or place cinnamon stick to stir. Option to add fun holiday themed sprinkles.