- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tbs light brown sugar
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (use less or more, depends on how chocolatey you want the bread!)
- 2-3 tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Mix all wet ingredients together
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- You can blend all together and depending on the thickness or dryness of the mix, you can add a little more almond milk. Make sure you don’t use too much or it will be soupy and not cook through.
- Chocolate chips can be added last, OR you can place in blender with the mix so they get more chopped up.
- Place in a loaf pan that has been sprayed with coconut oil spray and cook in 350 degree oven for 40-50 minutes or until cooked through.
Optional** Add in walnuts!