- Spotify : Buy someone the gift of music with a paid subscription to Spotify. I made the wise decision to pay for commercial free / endless skip’s subscription. It is so worth it. Not to mention T Swift’s latest album is streaming on there now.
- Vital Proteins : I am always using collagen peptides in my morning smoothie’s and it can go in water or tea too. Vital Proteins sells a number of different products and all can make for great gifts this holiday season. They recently launched their new Matcha Collagen!
- Primal Palate: My favorite kitchen spices are from Primal Palate. Each seasoning I have tried has it’s own unique flavor and tastes great with whatever I am cooking. According to their website, founders/husband and wife Hayley and Bill have created the highest quality spices available and all of their spices are certified USDA-Organic, Whole30 Approved, Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher, Non-GMO, and Non-Irradiated.
- Foxy Mugs: My sister got me a mug from Foxy Mugs for my birthday last April and I am always getting compliments on it. (“rock out with your broc out”) They have a ton of cute veggie and fruit themed coffee mugs along with other silly themes. This is great for your tea or coffee loving friend or co-worker.
- Chatbooks: This photo book ad popped up on my Instagram the other week. I typically don’t click on the ad’s I see on my social media, but this seemed simple and inexpensive. For only only $10 you could have up to 60 pictures printed into a nice little book. I ended up creating one and it arrived to my house within a few days. This is a great gift if you want to make a simple photo album. You can pull images directly from Facebook or Instagram.
- My Very Best: I came across this Amazon storefront when scouring for Black Friday deals. They sell pretty necklaces and other jewelry with positive quotes and saying on the packaging. I may have bought a few people some cute necklaces and maybe something for myself… they are inexpensive too!
- Thrive Market: Gifting someone with a year subscription to Thrive Market or a gift card would be a great present. I have been a member of Thrive Market for 3 years and I have been using it more and more often. They offer natural and organic food products at reduced costs. A lot of the items they sell on their site are found at Whole Foods or other markets for higher prices so it is a no brainer. I love to buy my organic household cleaning items and funky/healthier snacks here. Helllllo Sauerkraut Dill Chips!
- Peloton Spin Bike: Alright, this is probably a long shot, but I had to mention my most favorite thing! The Peloton Spin bike is quite pricy and you need to pay for a monthly subscription in order to take the live classes. I believe this is a great investment IF you use it all the time and enjoy exercising. They now offer live “Beyond The Ride Classes” too, which consists of weight training and HIIT classes. The bike is around 2 grand plus delivery fees.
Categories: health and wellness